HS 2190 280gm 9oz
LUXURY WOOL WITH ALPACA AND SILK JACKETINGInspired by colour, this collection of jacketing fabrics has been exclusively designed by Holland & Sherry.Wool, alpaca and silk have been intimately blended and woven together in a 2/2 twill construction, producing a luxury collection that has a unique handle, is full bodied and has beautiful drape qualities.Alpaca fibres have many key qualities:
- Are light in weight and full of lustre – natural sheen.
- Contain microscopic pockets of air that act as a good insulator of heat in cold weather, but also allow the body to breathe thus keeping the body cool in warm weather.
- Contain air pockets which also reduce the overall weight of the fibre, making it less bulky than wool that is shorn from a sheep.
- Are soft, silky and luxurious to touch, making them very comfortable to wear.
- Are beautiful to work with. Garments made from alpaca tailor with ease and have magnificent drape qualities.
The cloths in this collection have been co-ordinated with a selection of coloured plains, providing the option of a city or more casual, country look.