THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION – LUXURY WOOL & SILK SUITING
A world first and exclusive to Holland & Sherry, Monadh – Gaelic for moorland is the surrounding land; home of the finest Scottish merino sheep.
The Monadh sheep are bred and shorn in the Highlands of Scotland, unlike traditional merino which is sourced from Australia and New Zealand. This results in a premium fibre with truly unique characteristics and limited supply.
For this new range of fabrics we have blended our unique Monadh Saxon merino wool with silk.
• Monadh Saxon merino wool is strong and springy; a true sign it has been shorn from a healthy and well-nourished Saxon merino sheep
• Silk is the strongest and most luxurious natural fibre available to man
This blend of natural fibres…
• is very receptive to dye which results in richer more vibrant colours
• produces a fabric with intense lustre and sheen
• produces a fabric that will hold and retain its shape
• produces a cloth that is durable and comfortable to wear
• produces a cloth that is easy to tailor, mould and manipulate into some of the finest garments ever created