Our So...Cotton collection includes a fine range of Italian cottons produced from yarn that has been spun to a fine worsted count and finished using a worsted finishing route. Both processes are more commonly associated with the production of a merino wool worsted fabric, but processing cotton in the same way provides added benefits to the end product.
A change in social habits has seen an increased interest in casual wear and how the fabric performs:
• Woven from a 2/106Nm yarn count
• All fabrics are piece dyed
• Dark shades are dyed using reactive dyes, which bond well to the fabric, improving colourfastness
• Light shades are dyed using direct dyes, giving a good intensity of colour
• During finishing the cloth is decatized, which gives it a distinctive look and handle